I spent three months working on Cloudless and deployed both this site and my personal site. However, at this point, I’ve moved on to other approaches to the same problem. I wrote a post that describes why I originally wanted to work on this, and what I’ll be doing next.
To make it short, this was a great proof of concept and I learned a lot, but one of the issues is that the “mapping” to the different cloud providers was baked into python. I think this is a mapping problem at its heart, and I think baking that mapping into your library is a losing battle (and will only work with one language). That post has much more on this.
Thanks for reading!